Monday, July 11, 2011

My once-a-year attempt to blog...

So, I'm back again - trying to do the thing that I want to do, but don't.  Hey, that's scriptural, right?

I do really want to blog because I know it would be rewarding for me to feel like I have a voice, even if it's read by only a couple of people.  To have someone who can understand my inner dialog, who I am, and what I think, because I sometime feel like I have no other outlet.  I can't talk about the awesome revelations I'm getting from God with my husband because he has no understanding of a relationship with God.  I can't share some of my heartache and struggles with people because they just don't "get" it.  But a blog, well, I can put it all out there, and people will either understand or they won't - but at least I'll get to put a "voice" to it.

And as I said in my first post over a year ago - this is purely about me, what I think, what I like, what I struggle with.  I'm not going to try to be funny, but there will be funny moments.  I'm not going to try to be deep, but I'm sure some deep revelations will show up at times.  I'm just going to write about what's going on with me, because I've come to realize that everyone has something interesting/important to say, even me.

So, let's see if I can make this work for longer than a couple days...

No comments:

Post a Comment